HOW TO - ADVANCED POLE SYSTEMS
Our exclusive, patented Advanced Pole System® (APS) Basic Setup is the perfect beginning to your ultimate bird feeding and/or watering station designed to meet your own individual needs.
1. Just twist the 4-foot base pole into the ground using the convenient corkscrew auger.
2. Next slide the Stabilizer onto the base pole and push into the ground (Tests show the stabilizer holds the pole straight in up to 35 MPH wind gusts).
3. Add the extension pole and arms and top it with the decorative finial;
4. Now fill and hang your feeders. (Feeders not included.)
- 48" base pole
- 48" extension pole
- double crook arm
- two-piece large stabilizer
- chickadee finial